Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mackerel with sizzled garlic, ginger & tomatoes
- 2 whole mackerel , gutted and cleaned (ask the fishmonger to do this for you)
- 2 tbsp sunflower or groundnut oil
- thumb-sized piece ginger , finely shredded
- 3 garlic cloves , thinly sliced
- 2 fat red chillies , deseeded if you like, shredded
- bunch spring onions , finely shredded
- 250g pack cherry tomatoes , quartered
- 1 tsp Chinese rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce , plus more to serve if you like
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?