Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mackerel with potato salad & cucumber
- 3 handfuls Charlotte potatoes
- 3 tbsp good-quality mayonnaise (use one made with whole eggs. Stokes, available in delis is good)
- 1 tsp pressed caviar (Onuga will do)
- 8 mackerel fillets (buy fillets to save yourself the fuss of filleting)
- plain flour
- 1 lemon , halved
- 1 cucumber
- 3 handfuls mixed salad leaves , dress them in vinaigrette just before serving
- 12-14 quail's eggs (optional)
- olive oil
- sherry vinegar for dressing
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?