Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mackerel with Cucumber Salad
- 1 cucumber, peeled
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped dill, plus more to garnish
- ½ green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup olive oil, plus more to serve
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 whole small mackerel, cleaned and boned
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 599kcal (30%)|
|Total Fat 45g (69%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (46%)|
|Cholesterol 157mg (52%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|