Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mackerel pasta salad
- 4 handfuls green beans, topped but not tailed
- 400 g farfalle or other dried pasta
- 2 handfuls black olives, stones in
- juice of 1 lemon
- extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 jar good-quality mackerel, drained and broke into big pieces
- 400 g ripe cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 smalL bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?