Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (15 ounce) can mackerel, drained and rinsed
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup tomato-based hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 cup mayonnaise
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.5g|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|