Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Machhere Jhol (Bengali Fish Curry)
- 2 large tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 pounds thick whitefish fillets, cut into large chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon black cumin seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon fennel seeds, lightly crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon fenugreek seeds
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|