Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Macaroni and Three Cheeses
- 1 lb (450g) elbow macaroni
- 6 tbsp butter, plus more for the dish
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- 1¾ cup whole milk, warmed
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 4 oz (115g) fresh mozzarella cheese, drained and finely diced
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 574kcal (29%)|
|Total Fat 27g (41%)|
|Saturated Fat 16g (79%)|
|Cholesterol 75mg (25%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 59g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|