Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Macaroni and Cheese with Mustard and Worcestershire
- 1/2 pound small elbow macaroni (about 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 2 1/2 cups (packed) grated extra-sharp cheddar cheese (10 ounces)
- 2 5-ounce cans evaporated milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?