Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Macaroni and Cheese with Ground Beef, Salsa and Green Chiles
- 1 recipe Creamy Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 cup salsa (your choice of hotness)
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.1g|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|