Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Macaroni and Cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- Dash of freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon Tabasco, or more to taste
- ½ cup heavy cream or crème fraîche
- ½ pound macaroni elbows or double-elbows
- ¾ pound grated Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 569kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 37g (57%)|
|Saturated Fat 23g (114%)|
|Cholesterol 115mg (38%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|