Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Macaroni and Cheese
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 lb. elbow pasta cooked and drained
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
- 4 cups milk
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 cups (5 ounces) shredded yellow cheddar cheese
- 1 cups (5 ounces) shredded white cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces ham diced into -inch pieces
- 2 slices white sandwich bread
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?