Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Macaroni Salad for a Crowd
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked macaroni
- 8 hard-cooked eggs, grated
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) jar dill pickle relish, partially drained
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard, or to taste
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, or as needed
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- paprika to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.6g|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|