Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Macadamia Fudge Squares
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, spooned in and leveled
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup (lightly packed) very fresh dark brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs, well beaten
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 cups coarsely chopped, salted macadamia nuts
- 1 small recipe Midnight Chocolate Glaze (recipe follows)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?