Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mac and Two Cheeses with Caramelized Shallots
- 3 tablespoons butter plus more for baking dish
- 3 cups sliced large shallots (about 6)
- 8 ounces small elbow macaroni (2 cups)
- 1 1/4 cups half and half
- 2 1/2 teaspoons hot sauce (such as Cholula)
- 2 cups (packed) coarsely grated extra-sharp cheddar cheese (about 8 ounces)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup crumbled soft fresh goat cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?