Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mac and Ham and Cheese
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) unsalted butter
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 4 cups milk (whole or low-fat; do not use fat-free)
- 12 ounces Gruyere, finely grated (see Notes)
- 1 pound smoked, wet-cured ham, chopped
- One 9-ounce package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and squeezed of any excess moisture
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon minced tarragon leaves or 1½ teaspoons dried tarragon
- 12 ounces dried ziti, cooked and drained according to the package instructions
- 1 ounce finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano (see Notes)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 848kcal (42%)|
|Total Fat 40g (62%)|
|Saturated Fat 22g (109%)|
|Cholesterol 156mg (52%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 65g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|