Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mac and Cheese with Sourdough Breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 cups sourdough croutons (see Caesar Salad recipe), coarsely crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter
- 4 cups whole milk
- 3 cups (packed) coarsely grated extra-sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 cups (packed) coarsely grated Fontina cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese, divided
- 8 cups reserved cooked ziti
- Chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?