Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mac and Cheese with Pancetta
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter, divided
- 4 ounces thinly sliced pancetta (Italian bacon), coarsely chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 3/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3 1/2 cups (or more) whole milk
- 2 1/2 cups coarsely grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 8- to 8.8-ounce container mascarpone cheese
- 1 1/2 cups panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 pound orecchiette (little ear-shaped pasta) or large elbow macaroni
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?