Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mac and Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli
- 1 pound skinless boneless chicken breasts
- Olive oil (for brushing)
- 2 heads of broccoli, cut into florets (about 5 cups)
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 4 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup grated Fontina cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1 pound pasta shells, freshly cooked
- 1/2 bunch fresh chives, chopped
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?