Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mac and Cheese Soup
- 3 slices bacon, chopped (optional)
- 1 teaspoon bacon drippings
- 1 (7 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic, or to taste
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounce) jar cheese sauce (such as Ragu® Double Cheddar)
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon granules
- 2 teaspoons ground red chili pepper, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.2g|
|Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|