Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mac 4 Cheese (with Leeks) Recipe
- Coarse salt
- 2 cups uncooked whole-wheat elbow macaroni
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 thinly sliced large leeks, white and light green parts only
- 3 tablespoons whole-wheat flour
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Pinch of cayenne
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated jack cheese
- 1/2 cup grated fresh mozzarella
- 1/2 cup grated fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?