Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Luscious Four-Layer PHILLY Pumpkin Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can pumpkin, divided
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 1 (250 g) package PHILADELPHIA Brick Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 3 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.9g|
|Saturated Fat 6.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|