Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lumpia - Filipino Shrimp and Pork Egg Rolls
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 cup finely chopped raw shrimp
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon monosodium glutamate (MSG) (optional)
- 1 (16 ounce) package spring roll wrappers
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1 quart vegetable oil for frying
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/75 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|