Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Luisa Osborne’s Shrimp Pancakes
- Kosher or sea salt
- ¼ pound very small shrimp in their shells
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon sweet paprika, preferably Spanish smoked
- ½ cup flour
- Mild olive oil for frying
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 30kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 1g (2%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 9mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|