Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lucy's Tomato and Peach Chutney
- 15 tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 5 fresh peaches - peeled, pitted and chopped
- 5 red apples - peeled, cored and diced
- 4 medium onions, diced
- 4 stalks celery, diced
- 1 1/2 cups distilled white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 cup pickling spice, wrapped in cheesecloth
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/64 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|