Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lucca-Style Roasted Olives
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6 large cloves garlic, unpeeled, lightly crushed
- 5 or 6 fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 pint (about 2 cups) oil-cured black olives
- ½ pint (about 1 cup) Nicoise or Arbequina olives
- 4 orange zest strips
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 110kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 11g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|