Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Luby's German Chocolate Pie
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch single crust pie
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.7g|
|Saturated Fat 7.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 60.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|