Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lubed-Up Hot Wings
- 4 cups vegetable oil for frying
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup bread flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar and butter flavored breakfast cereal (such as Cap'n Crunch®), finely ground
- 5 pounds large chicken wings, patted dry with paper towels
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's RedHot®)
- 1/4 cup bourbon whiskey
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon habanero pepper sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/15 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.7g|
|Saturated Fat 9.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|