Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lower Fat Banana Nut Bread
- 3/4 cup fat free sour cream
- 4 egg whites
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup raisins (optional)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 6 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat margarine
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.8g|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|