Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lower Fat Amish Macaroni Salad
- 1 (12 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, minced
- 1 (6 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cups low fat mayonnaise (such as Hellmann's® Low Fat)
- 3 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|