Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 16 ounces Classico® Tomato and Basil pasta sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, no-salt-added, rinsed and drained
- 1 small zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1/3 cup packaged dried small shell pasta
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.6g|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 20.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|