Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons extra-light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 head cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 carrot, shredded and chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol < 1mg|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|