Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Low Fat Chocolate Chip Banana Cookies
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 cups oats (the original recipe called for quick oats, but I used old fashioned oats with great results)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup turbinado/raw sugar (or regular sugar)
- 1/2 cup unpacked Muscavado sugar or brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup mashed banana, which is a almost one whole banana, OR same amount of unsweetened apple sauce (see footnote)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips (Ghirardelli 60% cacao chips are my favorite!), OR walnuts, if you’re into that.
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?