Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Low Country Shrimp Boil
- 2 stalks of celery, cut in half
- 1 jalapeno pepper, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 tablespoons seafood seasoning (in the spice aisle, I like Chesapeake Bay)
- 1 pound baby red potatoes
- 2 ears corn, husked and cut into quarters
- 1 pound large shrimp, shells on
- 1 pound smoked andouille sausage, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?