Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Low Country Seafood Chowder
- 2 slices thick-cut bacon
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1-1/2 pounds new potatoes, diced
- 4 cups fish or vegetable stock
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 12 ounces andouille sausage, sliced into coins (I used the chicken andouille from Trader Joe's, yum!)
- 1-1/2 pounds assorted raw seafood (mixture of shrimp, mussels, calamari, shrimp, lobster, firm whitefish, clams, crab)
- 2/3 cup plain lowfat Greek yogurt
Directions:View on Back to Her Roots
Why don't we display directions?