Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Low Country Boil Kabobs
- 1/2 pound baby potatoes
- 2 ears of corn, cut into 1 inch sections
- 1/2 pound cooked andouille sausage, cut into 1 inch rounds
- 1/2 pound large shrimp, peeled and deviened
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- Directions1. Boil potatoes in salted water for about 12 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool slightly.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?