Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Low Carb Cauliflower Leek Soup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 leeks, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large head cauliflower, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 8 cups vegetable broth
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup heavy cream (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.1g|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|