Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Low-Fat Scones Recipe with Chocolate & Crystallized Ginger
- 1 1/3 cups old-fashioned oats (for 1 cup oat flour)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 5 tbsp cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 3 1/4 oz. crystallized ginger, chopped (rounded 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup + 2 tsp non-fat milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg white
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 3/4 tsp turbinado sugar (such as Sugar in the Raw)
Directions:View on Cookin Canuck
Why don't we display directions?