Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Low-Fat Cream of Tomato Soup
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can fat-free evaporated milk
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.2g|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|