Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Low-Fat Celery and Peas with Cream
- cooking spray
- 1 celery rib with leaves, chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup low-fat plain Greek-style yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 pinch white pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|