Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Low-Carb Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups ice
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 scoop vanilla-flavored whey protein powder
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (1 gram) packets stevia powder (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/3 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.9g|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|