Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (10 ounce) bag washed spinach leaves
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/4 cups bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 6 slices prosciutto or ham, thinly sliced
- all-purpose flour for dusting
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups red wine
- 2 cups water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 45.5g|
|Saturated Fat 19.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|