Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Louisiana Yam-Apple Medley
- 2 (16 ounce) cans sliced yams, undrained
- 1 (20 ounce) can sliced apples, undrained
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.8g|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 57.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|