Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Louisiana Shrimp Creole II
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 pound medium shrimp - peeled and deveined
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.1g|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|