Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Louisiana Shrimp Casserole
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of shrimp soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.9g|
|Saturated Fat 19g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|