Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup homemade Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 scallions, including some of the green, finely chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped sweet or dill pickle
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 to 4 drops Tabasco sauce
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 69kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 3mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|