Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lots of Chocolate Cherry Cookies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cherries
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.4g|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|