Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 small head cabbage, shredded
- 4 ounces lean pork tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 8 fresh green onions, chopped
- 4 ounces dry Chinese noodles
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|