Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 (.25 ounce) envelopes active dry yeast
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup canned evaporated milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 8 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 quart oil for frying, or as needed
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon water, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 42.6g|
|Saturated Fat 6.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|