Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Long Bean, Cucumber, and Tomato Salad
- 2 dried Thai chiles, soaked for 2 minutes in warm water, drained
- 3 small garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 lime, cut into 3 wedges
- 1 tablespoon palm sugar or granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried tiny shrimp
- 9 long beans (2 1/2 ounces) or green beans, trimmed, cut into 2 1/2" lengths
- 2 kirby cucumbers or 1 English hothouse cucumber, coarsely chopped into 1" pieces
- 2 tablespoons Thai fish sauce (nam pla)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons crushed roasted, unsalted peanuts
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?