Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Long-Simmering Black Bean Soup
- 1 pound dried black beans, rinsed and sorted
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 large celery stalks, diced
- 2 or 3 cloves garlic, crushed or minced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons salt free seasoning (see notes)
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ cup dry red wine or sherry, optional
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- Finely chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?